Pain Relief Awareness & Support Program
Prevent back surgery
Pain free movement
Improve spine health
Regain ease and balance
This is the ideal program for those who want to get a jumpstart on overcoming or reducing pain. You will experience a package of ten personalized one-on-one, hands-on coaching sessions using the Alexander Technique. These sessions are tailored to your specific needs and maximum benefits. You will learn new methods to improve movement performance, and begin to be able to enjoy life free of pain and stress.
You will experience structural and mind-set changes, a new awareness of your body and its potential to move with ease, and how to use the joint system correctly. This is not an exercise program, but a thorough introduction of the re-education of the total body and mind.
This program includes:
- Personalized instruction with Rochelle through movement awareness techniques in combination with gentle, non-invasive, clothes-on structural integration
- Overall body and movement assessment that identifies the causes of pain issues
- Personalized plan and how to integrate techniques into your everyday activities: work, sport, performance arts, yoga, exercise, etc.
- On-site training at Tucson location or via Skype
- Unlimited email access for one week following completion of sessions
- Follow up with two phone calls or Skype sessions to stay on track
How to Achieve Your Ultimate Performance
For professional and aspiring-to-be: athletes, dancers, actors, and musicians
- Re-train the body for optimal use
- Conquer performance blocks and pain
- Increase efficiency and endurance
- Improve sound and vocal production
- Utilize potential of the body to get in the zone
Through presentations, workshops or seminars, Pain Relief Through Movement offers supreme educational hands-on training, mentoring and strategies for professional, and aspiring-to-be: athletes, dancers, actors, and musicians who want to stay in the game, excel beyond their dreams, and prevent injuries.
One-on-one training available