- Save your back, knees and hips
- Prevent surgery
- Decrease downtime and payouts
- Transport patients without incurring injury
Not bending and lifting correctly causes many back injuries. Correct bending and lifting can be relearned through the perspective of a human development model. This innate body system of balance distributes the effort of any movement throughout the whole body so one part of the body does not do more work than another part. Being told to “bend your knees” when you lift is not enough information for correct lifting, and is usually done habitually without movement awareness — thus becoming a major contributor to the cause of back pain and injuries.
- Personalized hands-on instruction
- Strategies and techniques for bending, transporting, lifting, pushing and pulling