- Save your back, knees and hips
- Prevent surgery
- Decrease downtime and health costs
- Transport patients without incurring injury
Not bending, lifting, and transferring patients correctly causes back injuries and increased health costs to your company. For over 35 years Corporate Pain Relief Ergonomics Training has provided smart bending, lifting, and transferring practices to employees. Being told to “bend your knees” when you bend and lift is not enough information for correct bending and lifting, and is usually done habitually without movement awareness – thus becoming a major contributor to the cause of back pain, injuries and higher company costs and absenteeism.
- Personalized hands-on instruction
- Strategies and techniques for bending, transporting, lifting, pushing and pulling